We’re a good fit for any business’s corporate and social responsibility and as a charity that works to raise awareness of child exploitation in the community, we are well placed to help you meet your CSR objectives.
As a charity that works with children and young people affected by abuse, any business that is able to support us is also helping to raise awareness of child exploitation amongst its employees and in turn, their families too.
- To provide high-quality services for children, young people, families and carers affected by child exploitation
- To empower children and young people who are survivors of exploitation to have a voice and be advocates for change
- To raise awareness of child exploitation and its impact
- To campaign and influence for change
- To provide education and awareness of child exploitation
- To access and contribute to research, using this to inform and shape practice
We are empowering: Safe and Sound empowers children and young people, families, carers, staff and volunteers to work together to transform young lives affected by child exploitation.
We take the initiative: Safe and Sound takes a leading role in transforming young lives affected by child exploitation.
We challenge others: Safe and Sound is unafraid of challenging the status quo and giving a voice to victims of child exploitation.
We are always learning: Safe and Sound shares learning and builds on its knowledge, experience and on evidence to influence change.
If you feel that the aims of your business’s corporate and social responsibility and your employees concerns meet with ours, we would love to hear from you. Corporate Fundraising Pack
How to Support Us
Whether you would like to nominate us as your charity of the year; would like to discuss tailored corporate support packages, corporate fundraising ideas or would like advice or support for your colleagues or employees around anything relating to child sexual exploitation, please get in touch via the form below and we’ll get back to you.