Our standard booking terms allow delegates to cancel or transfer their booking up to three weeks before the date of the event.
When there is 3 weeks or less to the event any cancellation by, or on behalf of, delegates is charged at full price and, transfer to an alternative event, date, or location is not permitted.
- Delegate substitutions are accepted prior to the start of the event without additional charge
- Delegate cancellations or/transfers are accepted up to 3 weeks before the event but will incur an administration fee of £20+ VAT
- Cancellation/Transfer requests must be made in writing via post on letterhead or email with delegate email signature
- Cancellations, transfers and changes are valid only when we have confirmed receipt
- Amendments not confirmed by us are subject to the full event fee
- In the event of any event being cancelled by us, our liability is limited to the individual delegate fees paid
- We reserve the right to cancel a course up to 3 weeks prior to the course date
Delegate Cancellations and Transfers — less than 3 weeks prior
Should a delegate be unable to attend for any reason then the invoice still remains payable in full and no refunds will be provided. At this point, delegates are NOT permitted to transfer to alternative events, dates or locations.
This applies to each and every situation and circumstance that is beyond our direct control and includes issues that may also be outside the control of the delegate due to attend. This could include, for example but not exclusively:
- Adverse weather
- Transport problems including strike, dispute and failure
- Personal issues
- Business issues including staff shortage, other meetings, audit or inspection
Invoicing and payment
Payment is required within 14 days of invoice issue date and prior to the event taking place.
The individual booking onto the course must take responsibility for raising a purchase order if this is required by their organisation.
In the event of the course being cancelled by justWhistle, funds can either be held until the affected delegate finds an alternative justWhistle training course to attend instead, or, the full cost of the course is refunded.
Venue details and joining instructions are issued by email automatically on booking. Please let us know if this has not been received. We cannot be held responsible for organisation’s spam filters.
A reminder email will be sent to all delegates between 7-21 days before the event.
Event fees, unless otherwise stated, include lunch, refreshments, tuition and handouts.
Discounts and offers
Any offers/discounts are only valid for bookings made between the specified dates, bookings that are made prior or after the chosen dates will not qualify for the discount/offer.
The offers/discounts can be withdrawn/changed at any time, this will not affect those that have already made their booking prior to the decision of withdrawal/change.
The current offers and discounts are only applicable to our open courses (Prevention, Protection and Investigation Training, Engaging Vulnerable Young People Training, Human Trafficking Introductory Training, Working with Families Affected by CSE Training).
Discounts and offers are not applicable for Bespoke In- house Training.