Volunteer Fundraiser Vacancies
This is an important role that will help enable us to attract financial support and donations from our biennial fundraising event.
We are looking for committed individuals with some previous fundraising experience or who would like to gain experience, to help support our Marketing team in the planning stages of our major fundraising event.
Role Title: Fundraising Volunteers
Principal Function: To help promote and source support for our biennial fundraising event
- To help develop our corporate sponsorship packages for our biennial fundraising event
- To help promote the sponsorship packages by sourcing suitable organisations, making contact with the appropriate people and securing financial support
- To source organisations and contacts to provide auction and raffle prizes
- Communicating the importance of Safe and Sound and our fundraising activities and the benefits to sponsors and supporters in being involved with the event
- Helping promote the event through our social media channels and Facebook advertising
- Assisting with general event planning, administration and on the day of the event (date tbc)
Please read more here in the full volunteer fundraiser job description
To apply please fill in the application form and email to: [email protected] by Friday 18th March.