We're teaming up with Smith Partnership Solicitors and PNK Ladies to host a night of swishing to raise funds and awareness for the work we do supporting children and young people affected by sexual exploitation in Derby & Derbyshire. All guests will receive a glass of bubbly and canapés on arrival.
What is swishing?
Also called swap shops, clothes swaps, frock exchanges and shwopping, Swishing is a fun, free and ethical fashion activity. You can pick up some fantastic new clothes without having to spend any money.
The swishing rules:
1. Everyone is asked to drop off a maximum of 6 items of clothing. On arrival on the night, you will be given one token per item, one for every two children’s items and two for any designer items.
2. Items will need to be dropped off in the week leading up to the event at Bean Caffe – details and map of the venue will be included in your confirmation email. No items can be accepted on the night of the event.
3. You will be given half an hour on the night to browse. However, no item may be claimed before the swish opens.
4. As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may choose what they want!
5. Items should be “purchased” using your tokens, at the exit desk.
6. Any items left over at the end of the swish will be donated to our local Save the Children charity shop.
Remember no scratching, spitting or fighting!
Please see the PDF advert below for sharing around your office or with your friends.Find out more
Thank you to our sponsors: