Bespoke CSE Training
We deliver in-house training focussed around child sexual exploitation, tailored to your organisation’s child protection training requirements.
With an understanding of your organisation, we will work in partnership with you to develop and deliver a CSE training solution to suit you. This approach enables you to achieve the greatest training impact for your organisation or multi-agency partnership in a cost effective way, maximising value for money. By using a local venue of your choice, you can minimise travelling and time away from work for your delegates.
Our bespoke work is truly tailored to each organisation, taking into account your target audience and local strategies to produce relevant and interesting training for professionals.
Examples of bespoke safeguarding training we can deliver
- Effectively Recognising, Responding and Reporting CSE
- Training for Taxi Drivers, Licensing Authorities and Hospitality Sector in Spotting the Signs of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Basic Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Training for Elected Members
- Engaging with Young People at Risk of Sexual Exploitation
- Raising Awareness of Sexual Exploitation with Young People
- Links Between Missing/Homelessness/Human Trafficking and CSE
- Working with Adults Affected by Historical Abuse
- Psychology of Perpetrators of Sexual Offences Against Children
- Digital Sexual Violence – Webcams, Online Grooming and Revenge Porn
- Advanced Strategic Level Training for Senior Management Teams
- Conference Workshops and Keynote Speeches
- All of our open training courses can also be tailored to meet your training requirements and local toolkits – see more here
Our recent national bespoke CSE training includes courses for:
- Police forces
- Human trafficking departments
- Therapeutic Services
- LSCBs and local authorities
- Homelessness charities
- Multi-agency groups
- Youth services
- Fostering services
- Residential care units and children’s homes
- Health services and sexual health clinics
- Psychologists and counsellors
- Teachers, lecturers, colleges
Safeguarding Training Case Studies
Testimonials for Bespoke CSE Training
“Our company was looking to provide high quality, current and factual training for our staff in CSE. When we found justWhistle were delivering bespoke Train the Trainer courses we jumped at the chance to get on the course and develop our own in house trainers. The course trainer was very knowledgeable and was able to give our trainers excellent guidance on how to deliver the program in an interesting and absorbing way. The presentation resources that come with the course are fantastic, and we have now used them to train the whole company. I would thoroughly recommend any other organisation considering whether or not to take the plunge, to get booked on. The course gave me confidence to deliver this very thought provoking and often upsetting topic to our staff confidently, and to which I have received very positive feedback. Thank you justWhistle!” Training Manager, Sandcastle Care
“I appreciate the time and commitment that you gave to the CSE Training in Coventry last week. The messages you gave were spot on for our teams and most certainly helped them to be able to identify ways in which to use accurate effective CSE knowledge, resources and materials. Your passion, expertise, energy and enthusiasm for the subject were second to none, and unquestionably held the attention of the whole group for the entire day. This was pivotal in you being able to drive the CSE agenda points home, and kept the audience enthralled from beginning to end. All in all excellent training that will categorically help the attendees to be more innovative and embrace a different way of challenging, unpacking and delivering CSE interventions in the future”. Margaret Conway, Crisis Intervention Service, Coventry City Council
Thank you for the brilliant training session. I know from the comments I got during and after that it was really appreciated. As we said, we’re keen to get the best possible training for our professionals – mission accomplished! The feedback I’ve had has been nothing but positive.
Simon Aston, Safer Communities Officer, Harrogate District Community Safety Partnership
Please email our specialist training team for more information on in-house bespoke CSE courses, conference workshops and schools training enquiries.
Alternatively, please fill in your requirements below and we will get back to you ASAP with a quote.