CSE Train the Trainer: Delivering Awareness at Intermediate Level
This practical one day training course will enable delegates to deliver intermediate Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) awareness training to others in their organisation.
Those who have completed other beginner to intermediate level training on child sexual exploitation, have a good understanding of the subject matter, have worked directly in the field and have previous experience of disseminating knowledge within their organisation. This training is at an intermediate to advanced level and we will not be covering the basics so please only book if you fit the criteria to avoid disappointment.
This one-day training course provides delegates with an understanding of the more complex issues surrounding child sexual exploitation (CSE) to enable them to deliver intermediate level training to their organisations, where their staff teams will already have a good understanding of CSE. Delegates will have the opportunity to prepare and present in a microteach session. All delegates will receive their own set of training materials including resource lists and digital slides following the training.
Learning Objectives of Train the Trainer: How to Deliver Intermediate CSE Awareness
- To understand the complex and interconnecting models of child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- To understand how child sexual exploitation (CSE) referrals are changing to respond to online exploitation
- To facilitate debate surrounding complex issues in practice in child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- How we can help young people affected by child sexual exploitation (CSE) to build resilience and an understanding of strengths-based working
- Discuss and critique a range of resources and how to use them effectively with those at risk of and affected by child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- Discuss and critique indicator tools and how we use them
- To prepare and present in a microteach session on child sexual exploitation (CSE)
Training start time: 9.30am
Training finish time: 4.30pm (approximately – this may differ slightly on the day)
Lunch and refreshments are included.
We use a mixture of slide presentation, video resources, case studies and small group work in each of our training sessions.
£170 + VAT
5% discount for registered charities and NWG members, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
BUY TWO PLACES GET ONE FREE
Buy 2 places on any of our training courses and get the third place free. Just tick ‘3 for 2′ under the Promotional Offer box on the booking form. All three places must be booked on the same course. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer advertised on the website.
WHO WE’VE TRAINED
- Social care – social workers, youth workers, children and family services, local safeguarding children boards, missing person’s teams, youth offending services
- Education professionals – including school nurses, PSHE or Safeguarding Leads
- Healthcare professionals – including GPs and sexual health advisers
- Police, probation and youth offending services
- Residential children’s homes and fostering
- Voluntary and community sector practitioners
- Organisations working in safeguarding, child protection, youth mental health, homelessness, addiction, counselling, victim support, rape and sexual abuse services
All delegates must have some prior knowledge and understanding of working with those at risk of or affected by child sexual exploitation, understand the basic practice, policy and procedures within the field and have delivered some level of awareness sessions, knowledge transfer or training within their own organisations.
On completion of the course delegates will receive a CPD certificate and a Justwhistle electronic badge that can be displayed on their emails.
Information about the training including directions to the venue and parking will be sent after booking.
All of our training venues are booked with delegate accessibility in mind but if you have any specific requirements, please let us know.
If you would like more information about this Child Sexual Exploitation: Intermediate Level Train the Trainer course or would like to discuss how this course can be tailored to your needs including your local safeguarding board’s CSE toolkit and referral process, please contact us by calling 01332 362 120 or emailing us.