SAFE AND SOUND PROVIDES:
- Specialist one-to-one support for young victims and those at risk of child sexual exploitation within Derby and Derbyshire.
- An Independent Sexual Violence Adviser service that provides specialist support for young victims of child sexual exploitation who are going through the Criminal Justice System (CJS).
- Preventative education and awareness raising in schools and other settings, nationally.
- Multi-agency support in partnership with statutory and voluntary bodies such as the police and social services to support young people and bring justice to perpetrators.
- Nationwide training and consultancy for practitioners working with children, vulnerable young people and families through our training arm justWhistle.
- Knowledge and expertise to inform local and national policy to tackle child sexual exploitation.